Its Tuesday. Im bored and kind of sick. Just thought I'd share. However, I am still a secret blessing. Thanks to Jan for the little owl/chicken/cotton ball (??) card thingy to post.
Do you ever wish you could turn back time (in a Cher kinda way of course) - and impart all of your hard gained wisdom to your younger self? Well you can't. But I have decided to play the "what if" game and talk to 20 year old Marg. Enjoy or cringe or both. Dear Twenty Year Old Marg, You are a fucking idiot. Put down that slice of pizza and start working out. Your 40 year old atrophied muscles will appreciate that. You feel that you have the whole world ahead of you - you don't. Don't waste your time with college. It sounds really great now - but trust me you will keep going and going and going to get degrees that you will not use and bring zero sense of accomplishment. Go to cosmetology school - become a hairdresser. Or go become a nurse - its what you will want to do. And know that you will have the same hairstyle for the next 20 years - but its ok because it still looks pretty cool. And I apologize for the fucking idiot comment - 40 year old Marg is kin...
Boy = Didn't work. Jobs = Sucking Life Right out of Me. I am ready for a break. But luckily the student loan repayment starts in December (merry F**king christmas) so that should make my life all better. (sarcasm anyone?) How do people actually have time to do things that are interesting to blog about? I may have to invent a whole alternate life just so I have something to say. Oh -- and check out pinheadpip.blogspot.com ..... fabulous display of my Pippy :)
Pirates Pirates everywhere. Walking on campus this morning I realized that I am old and probably stuck in the early 90's before the dawn of ridiculous pirate fashion. What the hell is up with the skinny jean and pirate boots? Are eye patches and parrots on the shoulder next? Makes me want to walk around and yell ARRRGGG ( ok I have that fetish anyway if I have to be honest). And can I just say UGG ?? Who needs woolly mammoth boots in TEXAS? If you have to wear your boots with shorts - it is probably not cold enough for boots that resemble a small dog. So what happened to chunky mary janes ? Am I the only one in the world who wants to go back to my early-mid 90 roots? Crap. I am realizing that I have had the same hair style for the past 10 years - Great. I am THAT girl.
Comments
Post a Comment