Double Dating

Last night I tried a new take on the whole speed dating concept. I scheduled two guys for dates in the same night one right after the other. Kind of like a two for the price of one thing. It was quite honestly exhausting and I am not sure that I will try to be such a hero in the future. (Yes if I were a super hero I would be The Dater not sure what my super power would be but my costume would be kick ass - and be easy to clean!)

So after the double dating experience I am ready to take a hiatus from trying to force my way into a soul mate. I figure maybe meeting guys on the Internet is not the best way to find true love. Of course, I am also convinced that dating guys that I have met off of the Internet is not going to amount to true love either so maybe I am just screwed.

Or maybe I will be at the grocery store with no make up on and my hair looking rather like a rats nest and I'll meet the man of my dreams. Right there in the cereal aisle. Capt Crunch love forever (and with crunch berries no less). And the good thing about meeting that way is that he will have already seen me looking like complete ASS which is how I look 95% of the time so he had better get used to it! But most likely I will just end up hanging out looking creepy in the cereal aisle and eating way too much Capt Crunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitter .... Party of 1 your table is now available.

Postmarked with Love

"She's Grafty"