School of Hard Knocks


I have an assignment due tomorrow. Not a work assignment or a school assignment but a self growth and discovery project. So I am totally screwed.

I have been tasked with physically writing down 10 things I like about myself that don't involve physical appearance. I have 3.  Although if I list procrastination I now have 4 things. And the fact that I don't punch babies or kittens could potentially be 5 - and 6 if I separate them into two items!

For a person with self esteem just below toilet level - it has been brutal trying to think of things that I kinda don't hate about myself. (And yes I equate "Kinda don't hate" with like - it happens)

I've also been awake for a lot of hours. Like way too many hours. I don't think hallucinating frogs counts as an item for my list. Although that does seems a bit discriminatory against amphibians. But hey frogs, take it up with those counseling types. I think they would call that a "cop out" Sorry frogs.

I am going to use my time wisely now and read a young adult paranormal romance book before bed.

Because if hot fae and vampires don't inspire me to like something I don't know what will.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitter .... Party of 1 your table is now available.

Postmarked with Love

"She's Grafty"