BoneCrusher Vs. Badger


Now I am not a marketing genius but I would imagine that a garbage disposal named Bonecrusher would inspire a little more confidence in the product than a product named say oh I don't know Badger?? I am just saying ya know?

So this weekend Jan and I finally decided that it was time to replace the old (and non-working) disposal. Everyone said it would be really easy. Everyone LIED. I am pretty sure that you are not supposed to beat the old disposal off of the sink with a hammer. But that method of removal seemed to work well so we went with it. Several hours and some blood shed later the old Bone Crusher was no more and is soon to be replaced by a Badger. All I can picture is a little furry animal under our sink disposing of our leftovers. That is probably about how well the old Badger will work. Amy has a Badger too. Apparently all the cool kids have Badgers. (but I'd still rather say I have a Bone Crusher!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitter .... Party of 1 your table is now available.

Postmarked with Love

"She's Grafty"