I don't know which is worse .. being poor or being poor and having to move

This weekend was moving weekend. But being that I don't have $5 to my name Jan and I had to move my enormous amounts of crap without the aid of movers. Needless to say it sucked. But we got it done and I think Jan will only really lose one arm to some gangrene infection -- and come on Jan ... two arms? Aren't you being a bit selfish there -- one is perfectly ok.

So now I am out of the apartment and into the new house (which is still not finished ...) My new room is about the size of a postage stamp. Which if I look on the bright side means less cleaning ... however, I can see into Jan's room while lounging on my bed. Awkward? I think so. Also, my bathroom is right outside of Jan's bedroom -- meaning my 3 a.m. bathroom runs are not so private anymore. The other night I actually held it as to not wake Jan up with my urination. But I am sensing a whole string of UTI's from improper bladder usage - so maybe Depends or a chamber pot are in order.

It has been about a year since Jan and I lived together -- apparently we are in an "adjustment" phase now.  I am just worried that our adjustment phase will lead to the homicide phase when Jan realizes that I pee way too much at night and she only gets 1 hour of sleep.

It will be interesting to see how this saga plays out ....


Comments

  1. Totally waiting on the poo nug entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm voting for depends... Waaaay better than chamber pot (also waaaaay more disturbing in an adult-diaper-fetish sort of way)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bitter .... Party of 1 your table is now available.

"She's Grafty"

Postmarked with Love