She is Apparently not Grafty!

Found out today that I do not need to have a bone graft.  So apparently I am not Grafty.  Which is handy dandy swell with me.  

And on a totally unrelated note - Michael, my kick ass commando army BroNLaw, is back home safe from Iraq.  I am glad that he is home safe and sound!!!  

And on another totally unrelated note I actually had a good date last night.  I repeat I had a good date.  What? Is this even possible.  Apparently yes.  But then after having a good date I decide that it is call a douche bag night and called an ex and arranged to have drinks with him.  WHAT??? I am blaming this one squarely on BP2, however, it is really nothing more than commitment phobe issues surfacing.  Living life as always on the crazy side.  It will be interesting to see what happens ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitter .... Party of 1 your table is now available.

Postmarked with Love

"She's Grafty"